Monday, September 8, 2014

Intro about me


An introduction about me would be that I am an outgoing guy who is a genuinely kind person. I enjoy spending time with family and friends along with playing hockey in my spare time for the varsity team. On the weekends I have a part-time job at Dunham Hills Golf course in the Grille room, I really enjoy cooking and I plan to continue with it in college. Next year after I graduate I plan to go to Central Michigan University and get a degree in photojournalism and possibly culinary.



15 comments:

  1. I wish I could cook! I have yet to master that skill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cooking and golfing! We should try to do one or the other some time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to cook too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy cooking and golfing too! Good luck in the future with college!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope you do good at CMU

    ReplyDelete
  6. Golfing is a lot of fun, even though I prefer the mini version. I pass Dunham Hills when I go home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have nothing in common, I hate everything you do. Just kidding golf is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky, I wish I could cook. One time I tried making pudding from those Jello pudding packets and it caught on fire..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats so cool you want to join culinary and cook hope you do well with it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you make lots of good dishes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cooking is fun! Good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wanted to go to culinary school when I was younger

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love hockey! I'm sure you're an amazing person and I wish you the best of luck in culinary!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wanted to go into culinary when I was younger. Sounds like a lot of fun whatever pathway you choose.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope your hockey season goes well.

    ReplyDelete