Fiji Is just beautiful.
Friday, October 17, 2014
Traveling
To travel the world is in my future. I've wanted to travel to every country in the world since I was about six years old. When I used to watch TV all of the places movies were filmed at made me want to visit these locations. It made me so excited to grow up and made me lose track of what I actually wanted to do in life. My goal as of right now is when I graduate from high school to go back packing in Europe for a year or two. I want to meet new people and learn about foreign cultures and lifestyles. I think it would be a life changing experience because people in America tend to take too many things for granted and it would be interesting to see how much we do take things for granted. Also I would like to travel to other countries and do new things out of the ordinary. I want to try things like sky diving (not really out of the ordinary) or things like climbing a peak of a mountain with a tribe in the Himalayas. One movie that really inspired me was The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, it was about a worker for Time magazine and he travels to 14 different countries searching for one photographer and his life changes on his long journey around the world. This lifestyle would encourage my dream of being a photojournalist. Places like Fiji, Jamaica or Italy all have perfect characteristics for a photographer. I plan to continue in the dream of mine and I hope it comes true for I believe it will open my mind and change the way I live my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That is so cool you like traveling so much! I also like to travel and eventually want to go to Europe.
ReplyDeleteI want to travel the world when i grow older!!!
ReplyDeleteI love traveling! That sounds like a lot of fun, I plan on retiring early to go traveling
ReplyDeleteThat is crazy! I have always loved the thought of traveling but I think I would be to afraid to do it! good luck with that!
ReplyDelete